Hello! this week I thought I would stay away from foods and actually make something light and refreshing since summer is around the corner. There are many types of different fruits that are in season and I thought that making a fruit smoothie would be an excellent idea to create. Since it is May I personally think that fruit is best during this month so that is why I’ve chosen to make this recipe, I hope that you have the time to try it out and have a happy and nice weekend! Enjoy!
1 cup blueberries
1 cup raspberries
1 container plain yogurt
3/4 cup reduced fat milk
2 tablespoons white sugar
1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
*Note* since this recipe is quick and easy anyone should be able to make it.
- In blender pour in raspberries, blueberries, banana, yogurt, milk, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg.
- blend until smooth and serve!
1 cup 2% milk
3 ice cubes
- Cut bananas and place in bowl
- Cut strawberries and put in bowl with bananas
- Cut peaches and put in bowl with strawberries and bananas
- Place fruit in blender and and ice
- Blend until completely smooth, serve with fruit or extra ice
Hello people! again it has been a while but since it is the new year of 2017 I thought I would share with you yet another baked desert. Banana’s are around all year and since most people do seem to like banana’s making a bread with it seems reasonable. Most of the time when I personally bake banana bread I pack it with different types of nut, but for this recipe I’ll tone it down a bit and keep it simple so that everyone can enjoy. Always I hope that you can cook and prepare this recipe, see you guys soon~
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cups brown sugar
3 ripe bananas
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 table spoon milk
2 large eggs
1 tsp nutmeg
1 cup nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl mix sugar and butter until fluffy and sort of thick
- Slowly add in eggs, mixing continuously- mix until well combined
- In a small bowl mash bananas with a fork making sure completely mashed
- Mix in cinnamon and milk
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt- combine all and mix well
- Add cream mixture into banana mixture- add in dry ingredients and mix until flour is not visible
- With a baking pan pour in batter and bake for 1 hour
- With tooth pick check every 20 minutes
- Once finished baking set aside for 10 minutes
- Slice and serve~
Hello everyone! It’s been awhile but don’t worry I have a great dinner recipe to share with you for the holidays. So in the past iv’e shared many desserts and quick snacks during autumn season but since it is winter time iv’e decided to share you my recipe of Beef Stroganoff! I personally have never tried it but a friend of mine recommended me to try it out so i’ll do just that and also share it with you, Overall i hope that you enjoy this recipe and hopefully you will be able to share with your family and friends as well. Have a nice weekend! see you soon~
2 pounds beef roast
2 cups sliced mushrooms
2 onions, sliced
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 cup butter
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup flour
1 1/2 cups sour cream
2 cups egg noodles
1 1/2 cups beef broth
- With beef roast cut into 2 inch strips
- On medium heat cook mushrooms, onions, garlic and butter in skillet
- Stir occasionally until onions are soft and light brown
- Remove for skillet
- In the same skillet, cook beef until brown
- Stir in 1 cup broth while adding salt and worcestershire sauce
- Once on boil reduce heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes
- With remaining beef broth stir combine flour and stir into beef mixture
- With the onion and garlic mixture heat until a boil
- stir continuously, boil for 1 minute
- Stir in sour cream and heat until hot
- serve over noodles
Hope you enjoy this recipe, Happy Holidays~
Hello again! Today i thought of sticking with a pumpkin recipe due to the fact that its fall and its not very often that you can do that and get away with it. Everyone likes crescent rolls right? they are those really buttery soft breads that are rolled up into spirals that everyone enjoys, well today i will share with a more sweet almost dessert like recipe, its includes lot of cinnamon and pumpkin so if you really like either of those ingredients then you will enjoy this recipe. Hope you enjoy!
1 can crescent rolls
4 teaspoon butter, melted
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 powdered sugar
1 tablespoon milk
- Pre-heat oven 375
- In a large bowl combine brown sugar and pumpkin spice gradually add in melted butter
- Open crescent roll and roll flat on counter or cutting board
- Brush on the sugar and spice mix onto the crescent
- Spread the pumpkin puree evenly being sure its completely covered
- With each roll flat on the pointy end facing your direction roll until a spiral effect is created
- Slice into 1 inch pieces and place on baking sheet
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly brown
- When finish set for 2 minutes
- Once finished drizzle a glaze on top and enjoy!
Hello again! The last time we made cookies was last week well, here we are again! but this time i’ll show a more in season cookie recipe that not only is delicious but also includes pumpkins. For many people pumpkin is not really something you would eat on a daily basis, but since its fall pumpkin has been quite the craze from coffee to candies, pumpkin is being incorporated in everything!
Personally during the holidays i like to bake lots of different foods that incorporate pumpkin like savory and spicy foods, but for now ill share with you an easy and quick way to bake fresh pumpkin spice cookies, and hopefully you will enjoy them as much as i did baking and sharing them.
2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 1 stick butter
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- In a large bowl combine flour , baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl- mix until combined
- mix in butter and sugar until smooth, mix pumpkin puree, egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- slowly mix in flour
- pour into pan and bake fore 10-18 minutes
- When finished set for 1-3 minutes and serve!
Today i wanted to talk about what fondant is and how its used and made, since not many people know what fondant is i thought for my first official post i wanted to share my personal experience as well. First of all fondant is and can be a topping that replaces butter cream or icing. it can be made of an ingredient as simple as marshmallow, while many traditional fondants are made of gelatin and water as well as glucose and other ingredients that don’t sound very appealing.
Why don’t many people use fondant? Usually fondant is used on Wedding cakes and are mainly used for their appearance and not their taste. what does fondant taste like? since it is made of mostly gelatin/marshmallow, sugar, water and food coloring it really is an acquired taste. My personal experience with eating fondant was actually bad because i was used to the texture at all, but over time i got used to it and mainly use a marsh mellow base when i make it. When making cakes i tend to stick to traditional icing just because sometimes fondant can be hard to make despite the simple ingredients, but when fondant is in hand i like to go all out and use mt artistic abilities, while in the end i don’t end up actually eating the cake.
So the next time you decide to bake a cake maybe consider using fondant just for the experience, and most of the time its actually really fun! since its extremely flexible almost like clay it can be molded into whatever you desire.
Thanks for visiting, See you next week~
Hello again! Today i wanted to discuss my opinions on two other blogs that i found interesting,these are two great blogs i found so i hope you enjoy! The first blog that i found was (Iamfoodblog.com) the first thing i notices about this blog was how appealing it is to the eyes, its very neat and structured very nicely. This blog is very diverse when it comes to food and recipes, Also not only does it touch on how to make different types of food but it also gives great insight on what tools and appliances to purchase when cooking! Overall i would recommend this blog to check out because of how beginner friendly it is when it comes to cooking and also how creative and simple it is.
This next blog that i found was (LoveAndLemons.com) this blog is ran by Jeanine in her introductions she talks about how she loves photography and from the first look at her blog its full of amazing shots! step by step she clearly shows how simple and easy it is to whip up something quick and easy without it being to much or too little. Not only does this blog touch on being healthy it also gives great insight on why you should be healthy, and that is always important information to know.
Overall both Blogs were great finds and held easy but simple recipes, hopefully from this you can visit and see for yourself and maybe find some great recipes!
Thank you for visiting! See you next week~
Hello! welcome to my very first blog introduction! Here on this blog i will post many different types of recipes from something as little as a snack to something as big as a dinner. Being able to blog about something i love dearly is very cool and neat because not only do i get to share these wonderful recipes, but i also get to try them out myself.
Since this blog is mainly going to be about recipes, being able to try new recipes daily or even weekly is something that i really strive to do since cooking is very fun. Not only can these recipes be made by adults but also kids!
Personally, Being healthy is a number one priority and has always been for a while now, so most of these recipes will be healthy and some may not but overall there will be a bundle of varieties to make and try out regardless. Also! not only will this blog touch on being healthy with eating but also will be talking about tea. As a tea lover i always try and collect different types of tea’s and have always been a huge lover for Chai tea! so that’s basically where i have gotten my inspiration for my username. Overall, i hope that you learn something from this blog and hopefully will be able to try as many recipes as possible.
Thanks for visiting~