Hello Again! Since Halloween is very near i wanted to share with you all one of my favorite cookie recipes to make not only do they include two of my most favorite things to eat but they are also combined in one cookie! These cookies can be made not just on Halloween but for other holidays as well, so you can make these cookies whenever and add you own design whenever! i would also say that this recipe is so easy because of its use of ingredients and cooking time which is always convenient. So i hope you enjoy this recipe and Happy Halloween see you again soon!
1 cup shortening
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1/4 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 bags Hershey kisses (Milk chocolate candies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and white sugar mix until smooth.
- Slowing one by one beat in eggs and stir in milk and vanilla extract.
- In the same bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt mix well until blended well and smooth.
- With a spoon scoop out spoon shaped balls and mold then more circular and rolls then into extra white sugar- place on pan sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 mins
- After time is up remove from oven and insert chocolate in the center of each cookie, allow to cool and enjoy!
- Bonus! if you want to follow the Halloween spirit you can decorate with orange and green frosting!